These are the rates for Monkeyland, Birds of Eden and the Jukani Wildlife Sanctuary
(Monkeyland, Birds Of Eden or Jukani)
R105.00 (child 3/12years)
R 115.00 (child 3/12years)
R 130.00 (child 3/12years)
(Any 2 Sanctuaries)
R 160.00 (child 3/12years)
R 180.00 (child 3/12years)
R 205.00 (child 3/12years)
Three Sanctuary Hopper (all 3 Sanctuaries)
R 215.00 (child 3/12years)
R 225.00 (child 3/12years)
R 260.00(child 3/12years)
- Monkeyland and Birds of Eden are open from 8am to 5pm, unless other times are pre-arranged
- Jukani Wildlife Sanctuary is open daily from 9am to 5pm - the last tour departs strictly at 4pm
- All our sanctuaries are all weather facility
- Able to accommodate all ages and all group sizes
- Entrance fee to Monkeyland, Birds of Eden and Jukani is a day rate
- Children under the age of 3 are free
- We offer a pensioner rate to all our South African Pensioners of 10% off our normal rate
- At both Monkeyland & Jukani all the tours are conducted by our safari guides, tours lasts 1 hour
- All our sanctuaries and sanctuary facilities are wheelchair accessible
- All our sanctuaries have curio stores and restaurant facilities
- Our sanctuaries are strictly no touch (hands off) facilities
- We offer affordable sanctuary memberships (annual) options
- Unless requested otherwise, tours are conducted in English or Afrikaans
- We have multi-lingual safari guides at Monkeyland (German, French and Spanish)
- Remember to pack your cameras, Selfie-Sticks and GoPro extenders are not permitted
- Remember to please wear comfortable shoes
- We offer a pensioner rate
For Queries contact Lara +27(0)829795683 email@example.com or Vijver +27(0)726132261 firstname.lastname@example.org
Entry to Monkeyland is free, yet this only entitles you to spend time on the forest deck, which also doubles as a restaurant named The Blue Monkey Cafe. You may not access our Monkeyland forest without a guide, Guided tours are charged.
From the restaurant area our primates can be seen and heard, but the free entry viewing is limited to the deck area. You have to go on tour to access the forest surrounding the restaurant area - this is where the primates free-roam.
The safaris are walking tours into the forest where the primates have been released and are free-roaming. The rangers will track the primates down & impart interesting information about them, the forest and anything else you come across. Part of the safari is across our 128 m canopy walk, which actually rises above the forest canopy for a birds eye view of this primate paradise.These walking safaris last an hour, and depart from reception each half hour. The tours depart daily, every half hour and are open-ended which means that you can go on more than one tour on the day you are visiting us.
Our safari guides are multi-lingual, languages spoken include German, Spanish, English, Afrikaans, Italian, French, Xhosa and Shangaan. Language specific tours can be arranged by contacting our front office or Lara (our marketing manager)
Jukani Wildlife Sanctuary is located 7km before Monkeyland's turn-off (see map below) and this sanctuary is home to big cats such as lions (white and tawny), cheetahs, tigers (Siberian, Bengal and white), leopard (spotted and black), jaguar, pumas, caracal, serval cats and other wildlife species such as zebra, wild dog, springbuck, zorilla, honey badger, and raccoons. Jukani opens at 9am and the last tours depart at 4pm. All the sanctuary tours are guided.
We offer STO rates to tour operators and these are available via email or fax + 27 (0) 86 760 8605 or + 27 (0) 86 402 1848. School group rates are also available on request.
You can also contact our marketing manager Lara Mostert and request a copy and/or further information about Monkeyland, Birds of Eden and/or The Jukani Wildlife Sanctuary if so required.
We always advise visitors to try an allocate an minimum of 4 hours for their visit to Monkeyland, Birds of Eden and The Jukani Wildlife Sanctuary. If you allocate less time, you might miss out. Our sanctuaries are tranquil and worth hanging out at for the day.
Phone: +27 (0) 44 534 8906 / +27 (0) 82 979 5683